Sunday, September 1, 2013

Drugstore Disappointment Reflection

Make up is hit or miss. I know this and remind myself of it often,  but it still stings when I get a hard miss. Even though I tend to do my best to find deals and shop mostly  for drugstore products wasting money on items that do not do their jobs is always disappointing.

This is why my blog goes silent.

Lately I have been spending more on higher end products rather than seeking money savers. I know that my L'Oréal Infallible shadows will make me happy,  but if I have the colors that I'll use then I can't really turn to them for new looks.  Because of this I've added products from Pur Minerals,  Smashbox and Lorac. I won't review these until after my birthday as I plan to wrap them and include them in my present pile,  but I think we already know they'll be awesome.

For a long time I let this frustration keep me from buying beauty products.  Maybe that was the right way to go, but I still feel a strong desire to try everything.

I have some less than glowing reviews coming up,  but first I wanted to have some positive product evaluations.  Maybe because looking at $20 wafted dollars really b makes me want to stop being so shallow.

I probably should,  too.  Just not yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment