Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stila Eyeshadow Trio in Gold Glow Review and Swatches

I have a small beauty budget,  so I try to find steals when I want to try higher end products.  This month I was surfing Amazon when I came across an option I had not previously considered- refills!

I found this Stila trio refill being offered for $4.49 and shipped free.  I read the reviews and was disappointed it didn't come in any type of case,  but ordered it anyway.

I'm really glad I did.  These are beautiful,  and I ordered another set of colors right away.  I still haven't come up with a storage solution, but I have been wearing these every day. I just replace the protective dome and place them in their tiny cardboard boxes.

I visited the state fair and wore two of the shades for hours without primer and while it did sheer out the color was still beautiful with no noticeable creasing. I was impressed and very pleased.

Go ahead and buy yours! I am in no way affiliated with the sellers, just sharing this great beauty steal :)

Recommended: ABSOLUTELY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment