Saturday, June 29, 2013

Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Box on Sale for $12

Both UrbanDecay.com and Ulta.com have the UD Ammo Shadow Box on sale for $12 + shipping. Even with the $5.95 shipping from Ulta it comes out to a great bargain, and a very tempting one at that! I was all set to grab me one until I spotted the parabens in the ingredient list.

Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Box
 
I'm definitely still tempted! But I'm also kind of thinking, couldn't I just dupe most of this with L'oreal Infallible? Honestly, if you don't have the singles or any of the similar Infallible shades and aren't afraid of parabens, this is a steal! But I think I have Infallible or Wet 'n' Wild dupes for almost all of these colors. They're not exact, but close enough that I am trying to convince myself to resist the temptation.

T. R. Y. ing ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment