Saturday, July 6, 2013

Covergirl outlast stay brilliant glosstinis

As a kid and teen, MUM was the nail polishing QUEEN! I had a whole case dedicated to my polishes, gave away polished regularly and still had an overflow supply. I loved them. I even remember packing a huge supply carefully in plastic and nestled in my clothes to take on vacation.

Eventually, however, I came to realize they always chipped, peeled, flaked and essentially were a huge mess.

But now and then I'm still a sucker. I try out this brand and that one. Hoping again for success, today I grabbed Covergirl's outlast stay brilliant glosstinis in Purple Freeze and Appletini. They are tiny 3.5 ml / .11 oz polishes in fun summer hues. If these work out, I already have my eye on three more in the 8 I know of (Sangria, Blue Hawaiian and Bahama Mama).

So far, so good. I applied them this evening and have since showered, done a few dishes, prepared a meal and done several other ordinary chores. On my dry brittle nails, every other polish I've tried has at this point chipped.

If anyone has tried these or the larger versions feel free to share your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment