Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Target.com Daily Deal on E.L.F. Cosmetics

Mum's excited! E.l.f. (eyes lips face) cosmetics are featured on Target.com's daily deals today. They are buy 1 get 1 50% off + shipped free! Hurry over and take advantage. I love their brushes!

Most of what I am interested in is not sold online, but I did find a couple of items I'm excited to try out: 5 piece Eyeshadow duo kit & a 6 pan eyeshadow palette for a grand total of $6.95 shipped.

My previous experience with e.l.f. shadows has not been great, but I am always open to second chances.

I'm also looking forward to trying out the 10 piece baked Eyeshadows palette. In my previous post I wrote about my visit to Target this past weekend, where I went over the e.l.f. display but did not find the palette despite Target.com claiming it was in stock. Unfortunately it isn't sold on their site. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment