Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte, Swatches & Review

I'm in love.

I'm hooked.

While my first reviews on Avon Eyeshadows were a mixed bag, my latest purchase has renewed my interest and faith in the True Color line.

Mocha Latte is a set of four brown-family shades that includes two frosty/shimmery shades and two matte shades.

The day my quad arrived on the front steps I had been at Target hemming and hawing over which matte shadows to buy, because some days, I just do not feel like a sparkly 16 year old. There's nothing wrong with being one, but I'm a 28 year old mother and some days I need to look more casual but still put together. This quad makes those options both awesomely available while fitting easily into my bag and boasting a nice sized mirror.

The colors are, from left to right on my arm, Latte, Iced Coffee, Beige and Espresso. Latte is also available in the Chocolate Creme True Color duo, which I also own and appreciate.

The two shimmer shades are soft and apply smoothly. The matte shades are a bit powdery but very soft and easily blended or built up.

I love this quad so much I put three more in my cart at Avon.com and am repurchasing this one to gift.

I'm in love.

Recommend: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment